8.20.2006

Birthday Fun

Last night my friend Brandi and I hosted a surprise birthday party for Tim and Rob (her boyfriend). It was a blast and we had a great turn-out! I will post pics soon. Tim and Rob both got super drunk and they had a great time. Rob and Brandi gave Tim the Guitar Hero playstation game for his birthday and he can't wait to play it! My birthday is tomorrow and I have to go back to work which I'm not looking forward to. I have been on vaca this past week and I really, really don't want to go back to School Hell. Last weekend I was in Syracuse defending my Master's project and I passed! So, I have officially graduated from Syracuse University with my M.A. in Child and Family Studies! It feels so good to be done with that part of my life. We can now move on and look forward to buying a house and starting a family. Well, I am going to go enjoy the last day of my vacation. I think we might head out to the Apple store so I can buy a new iPod! It's my grad/bday present! I have had my iPod for 4yrs and the battery life sucks. Plus, it's ancient looking now and i really want a video iPod. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alanna! Jen will be jealous that Tim got the Guitar Hero playstation game.. and have fun with your new ipod!

Miss you!

11:54 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Happy bday Tim and Alanna! Sorry Kev and I couldn't make it to the party.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home