3.20.2005

Down with the NPH

Tim and I recently watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and it was hilarious! I wasn't sure what to expect from a movie about White Castle and the munchies, but it was really funny. I also never thought Doogie Howser (Neil Patrick Harris) would ever be cool again, however, I just saw that the first season of that show is out on DVD! They are bringing every show back that I loved as a kid to DVD. It's great! NPH is pretty funny in the movie. Totally not his wholesome Doogie character.

We have our last RENEW group meeting tonight and I'm happy because we'll get our Sunday night's back, but I'm a little sad because we'll never get to participate in the groups again here in Syracuse. RENEW has been a major part of our church life here and we've met some great people through the groups. I'll have to see if a church in Howell/Brighton participates in that program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home