11.05.2008

Amazing!

I was upset that I fell asleep last night while I was trying to stay up to see who won and to hear their speeches. So, I woke up this morning and immediately went to the computer and I was so excited to see that Obama won!! I am so proud to be an American today! I was reading his speech and looking at all the pictures from yesterday and I just wanted to cry...I am so blessed to be a part of this historical time in our country's life. The amount of people who voted is just unbelievable...to see so many people exercising their right to vote was just amazing! I look forward to some exciting times in the next 4 years!

2 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

I managed to stay up for all of it, but am of course exhausted today as a result. Obama's speech gave me chills!

12:40 PM  
Blogger *Larry said...

Sleepy???

I was wired and could not even concentrate much the entire day!

It was so awesome...

I cannot even begin to explain how I feel!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home