3.25.2004

Long Time

Hi everybody!
It's been a long time since we've posted. I'm amazed that I've posted twice in a row in about a three week span with nothing from Alanna. Well she is pretty busy with school. Tonight is "Friends" night for her and her friends. They have it here tonight. We had pork chops and broccoli with cheese and garlic cheesy mashed potatoes and biscuits. I can't wait for Sue's Creme Brulee. Oh and the girls are all getting drunk on a new drink Alanna found in the paper: Vanilla Vodka, Pineapple juice, and Cranberry juice (equal parts all 3). It's called "Wedding Cake."
Anyway I'm kinda hanging by myself while they talk and watch TV. Not much alse going on really. How's that for an update?
We did go see Starsky and Hutch this past Friday. It was pretty good. I even liked Snoop Dog as "Huggy Bear". OK I didn't just say I liked a rapper! You didn't read that!
Sue just brought me her homemade Lemon Creme Brulee. Delicious! You see, write about it and it shall come.
Anyway we had a nice weekend after the movie. We hung out with the guys upstairs and ordered pizza on Saturday night. Sunday we had a brunch buffet at the Craftsmen House with Angie, Mandy and her boyfriend T. T and I are thinking about seeing "Hellboy" next week when it opens. I tried winning tickets for the advanced preview tonight, but didn't win. Hopefully Alanna and I will win for "The Girl Next Door" this coming week.
Well I hope you all enjoy life until our next post, a few weeks or so from now. Ha!
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home