2.04.2004

Hell (Syracuse) Froze Over

Yes, Hell froze over. That must mean that Tim is posting tonight!

Here is a survey Alanna forwarded to me to post on the web so y'all can learn about me.

1. What is your Full Name: Timothy Ronald Sredzinski
2. What Color pants are you wearing now: Grey 
3. What are you listening to right now:  Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good 
4. What are the last 2 digits of your mobile phone number(s): 86
5. What was the last thing you ate:  Pretzel sticks with carmel on them 
6. If you were a crayon what color appropriate would you be: red
7. How is the weather right now: Tim's answer is the same as Alanna's - FOR THIS ANSWER I WILL LEAVE IT THE SAME EXACT AS ANGIES (and Mandy's) because we are in the same horrible place: "Cold, snowy, and shitty, the same way it is every single day in this gray hole"
8. Last person you talked to on the phone:  My cousin Steve 
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Depends on if they're walking toward me or away from me 
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: I Love Her
11. How are you today:  Tired and sore from shoveling snow and work today 
12. Favorite Drink: Mountain Dew
13. Favorite Alcoholic drink: "Something Different" - Amaretto, cranberry juice, OJ 
14. Favorite Sports: Hockey and football, pro, not college crap 
15. Hair Color:  light brown 
16. Eye Color: hazel
17. Siblings: Matt
18. Favorite Month:  August
19. Last Movie you Watched: Monster
20. Favorite Day of the Year: Same as Alanna's - from now on it will be November 28th!
21. Are you too shy to ask someone out?  no, but I won't have that problem again anyway 
22. Summer or winter:   summer
23. Hugs or Kisses:  hugs
24. Chocolate or Vanilla:  Chocolate
25. Do you want your friends to write back: sure
26. Who is most likely to respond: mom
27. Who is least likely to respond: matt
28. Living Arrangements: Living in the ghetto with my wife and our 3 cats
29. What books are you reading: The Automatic Millionaire...and "the purpose driven life"
30. What's on your mouse pad: the DELL logo
31. What did you do last night:  went to red lobster with Angie and Alanna, shoveled snow (for the 102nd time) and watched "24" 
32. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: no
33. What inspires you: god, my family and friends and myself, my guitars
34.If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why: I'd be in better shape, and...living in Maui
35. Favorite Flower: I'm a guy...
36. Favorite Cookie: Chocolate chip (mom's)

More to come from me soon, when I learn to put links and stuff in and become a computer geek.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home