2.15.2004

Happy Valentine's!

Hi everybody! We hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday.

Well it's been over a week since our last post. Not much has happened. Just another long week of work for me and school for Alanna. We did get to see a free advanced screening of "50 First Dates" starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. It was a pretty funny movie. We won tickets from the Syracuse New Times paper. Alanna also won 2 tickets to the Manlius Art Cinemas and Westcott Cinemas from this free weekly paper. She won by posting a Valentine in the paper to me. Aren't I a lucky guy? She's so sweet.

For Valentine's Day, we got up yesterday morning and exchanged a few gifts. Alanna got me this cool tin full of assorted chocolates. I also recieved some Valentine sleepwear, that I will model for you. They are very comfortable. You can't see the new boxers I'm wearing under those new pants, and you're not going too. Unless there's popular demand!

I bought Alanna this cute little Valentines bear that can record a message and then play it back. The heart lights up during playback, like the picture you just saw. Here's a nice pic of mommy and her babies.

Later on I went to run a few errands. I got the shortest haircut I ever had. Check me out with Jingles.
I also returned with these lovely flowers for my beautiful wife.

Last night we went to Pastino's for dinner. They ran a Valentine's special where we could each choose one of five entrees, an appetizer, soup or salad, and dessert. The food was delicious, but the experience was pretty poor due to the service (or lack thereof). It was not the nice romantic dinner we hoped for. Again, the food was great. As a matter of fact, I'm eating Alanna's leftovers as I type.

We rented a few movies last night, and watched "Old School." That was hilarious. Tonight we'll watch "Intolerable Cruelty" and "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen."

Here is something I got from Ryan Fewins' site. It shows all of the states I've visited in my life. Enjoy!



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide


I hope I didn't go to link happy today with all of the pics. I can't resize the pics on my computer, so let me know if they resize automatically to fit everybody's screens, or if you have to scroll.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home