3.28.2004

Tim's Movie Ratings

I've decided to start posting my very own movie ratings. Each new movie I see will be reviewed so you, my fans, can know what to watch and what to pass over.
Today: 21 Grams
Starring: Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro, Naomi Watts
Run Time: 125 boring minutes
Rating on All Movie dot com: 4 stars out of 5
My Rating: 1 1/2 stars, two thumbs down.

This movie was slightly less comatose than "Lost In Translation." It was hard to decipher the time frame of the movie, because they switched back and forth between past, present, and future. That happened the whole movie. By the way, this was the same production company as the aforementioned (from last night) snoozer, "Lost In Translation."
21 grams seems to be the amount of sleeping tablet necessary to match the slumber powers of the movie of the same name.
Anyway, if you like slow dramas, by all means ignore my review. Of course I realize everybody has different tastes.
Mine happen to be "Die Hard" and "Dumb and Dumber" type flicks, so maybe my review won't mean too much to people who agree with critics.

Was this review helpful?

How can I better serve you?

Have a rating of your own?

I welcome your comments.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home