6.11.2004

McDisgusted

Tim and I finally used the free passes we had to the local theatre down the road from us. We've had them since February but the movies that run there are usually hit or miss. We've only seen two movies there: Monster and Super Size Me. Yes, Super Size Me was the documentary we saw tonight and we were completely flaberghasted when we left the theatre. I know that Tim usually does the movie reviews, and I won't get as technical as he does, but I thought I would post this for him. I will admit, we like to eat occasionally at the golden arches, however, I think that will change effective immediately. This film is a must-see and truely acknowledges how this corporation is feeding the obesity epidemic in our country. Check out the link to learn a bit more and let me know if you go see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home